Thursday, August 20, 2009

He Was There All The Time - 8/20/2009

Today's Mental Image:
Fire Rainbow - A rare atmospheric phenomena. It was captured on the Idaho and Washington Border.
Rainbow's End
[\\]
-
A Young Man's Realization
(could be a young woman's too!)
-
Thank God!
HE WAS THERE ALL THE TIME
-
Christian young adults know that "he was there all the time"
does not just refer to initial salvation.
They are keenly aware, when God breaks back through,
that "begging to free me from sin" happens a lot more
during the young adult walk than at their
pre-young adult conversion.
-
Yes!  Thank God - In My Walking Away
He Was There All The Time.
-
Time after time I was searching for peace in some void        
I was trying to blame all my ills on this world I was in         
Surface relationships used me till I was done in                   
But all the while someone was begging to free me from sin
[\\]
He was there all the time
He was there all the time
Waiting patiently in line   
He was there all the time
[\\]
     Never again will I search for a fake rainbows end                    
    Now that I've found the answer my life is just starting to rhyme
    Sharing each new day with Him is a cup of fine wine                
    Oh what I've missed He's been waiting right here all the time     
[//]
-
BUT AT THE END OF LIFE'S HARD RIDE
With Renewed Understanding
The Rough Faced Man
The Bowed Old Woman
- Sing Again -
-
He Was There All The Time!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy