Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Buy Yourself Some Friends!

BUY YOURSELF SOME FRIENDS!


Hey - don't crucify me!

It was Jesus who said that not me.  But now what am I supposed to do?  After all I am called to preach the same gospel to all the people - saints and sinners too..  But, so you won't judge him as too radical, his was not a new idea.  The Jews had heard it before read from the scriptures in the synogogue.

Proverbs 18:16
A gift will get you in 
to see anyone. CEV

Here’s the lesson: Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home.[a]
Luke 16:9  NLT
My disciples, I tell you to use wicked wealth to make friends for yourselves. Then when it is gone, you will be welcomed into an eternal home.
Luke 16:9 CEV















Tell me again, how does that work?

Photos:
Jesus Crucified by © twyla23456 @ webshots.com
Sunrise welcome Hmong spirit by NaPix – Hmong Soul @ flickr.com
Day 209: Exhaustion by barbarianheiress @flickr.com
Vintage Old World Santa Claus Stationary by Beverly & Pack @Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy