Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rejoice!

The Minor Prophets Speak to Today

 No Matter What -

I Will Be Joyful In The God Of My Salvation

Habakkuk 3:17-18
 __________________________________________________

I will be joyful!
What a wonderful quote from scripture!
But how many times is it taken out of context?
And it really says something when taken in context!

__________________________________________________________               

Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields,and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the
God of my salvation!
 
  
No Matter What -
I Will Be Joyful In The God Of My Salvation
*  *  *  *  *
Now That Is Truly A Statement Of Faith In God 
not just sentimental praise




 PHOTO CREDITS:
Diagonal arrow made from puzzle pieces by Horia Varlan @flickr.com
Fig Tree By (Luciano) Some rights reserved @flicker.com
grapevine leaf – shiraz By Terling Some rights reserved @ flickr.com
Dead Cow! By Laurel Fan Some rights reserved @flicker.com
Foggy Fallow Field By ghirson Some rights reserved @flicker.com
Colonizing plant life on Devastation Trail By Rosa Say Some rights reserved @flicker.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy