Sunday, August 16, 2009

Like Deer Caught In A Hog's Trap - 8/16/2009

Today's Mental Image:
-

< - >
Sin and self-satisfaction bring destruction and death
-
-
YOUR CHILDREN LIE HELPLESS LIKE ANIMALS IN A TRAP
hmm save myself from the evil sin of homosexuality or get a balloon animal?
You completely ignored me
and refused to listen;
you rejected my advice
and paid no attention
when I warned you.
NOW LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR OFFSPRING !
-  -  -  -
TO YOUR HOMES:
-
TO YOUR CHURCH !
-
MY WARNINGS STILL ARE TRUE !!
-
Because they shunned knowledge

And did not choose the fear of the LORD,

Because they would have none of my counsel

And despised my every rebuke,
-
“ They will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will ask for my help,
but I won't listen.
They will search,
but they won't find me.
No, you would not learn,
and you refused
to respect the LORD.
You rejected my advice
and paid no attention
when I warned you.
" Now you will eat the fruit
of what you have done,
until you are stuffed full
with your own schemes."
-
Self-satisfaction and sin
both bring destruction and death.
-
" But if you listen to me . . ..”
-
hmm save myself from the evil sin of homosexuality or get a balloon animal?
-
BASED ON PROVERBS 1:20-33 & ISAIAH 1:20
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy