Saturday, August 15, 2009

Has He In Anger Shut Up His Tender Mercies ? - 8/15/2009

Today's Mental Image:
My short arms and legs are having trouble here
In Trouble With God. Again !!
^][^
-
TRYING TO CLIMB OUT ON MY OWN AGAIN !
-
-
     In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord;
     My soul refused to be comforted.
          -                            -
     I remembered God, and was troubled;
     I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed.
          -                             -
     Will the Lord cast off forever?
     And will He be favorable no more?
     Has He in anger shut up His tender mercies?
          -                              -
   “This is my anguish;
     But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.
     I will remember the works of the LORD;
     I will remember Your wonders of old."
          -                                -
     I will also meditate on all Your work,
     And talk of Your deeds.
-
F-15 Eagle climbing out after takeoff
-                                -  
Your way, O God, is the sanctuary!
       [Excerpts from Psalm 77 NKJ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy