Monday, September 21, 2009

The Growth And Change Agent - 9/21/2009

Today's Mental Image:
Puzzle_01 for Mary - marywilford
The Puzzle Maker
-
/ - /
How People Grow
by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
PREPARATION FOR SESSION 6a
Discussion Starter of Small Group
That Meets Monday Evenings In Our Home
 
642 North Broadwell Ave., Grand Island, Nebraska
308-227-3221
New Participants Are Welcome
Or
Feel free to create an online discussion through Comments
THE HOLY SPIRIT
The Initiator And The Completer
GOD WANTS YOU!
-
I wondered one day if God wanted to have anything to do with me anymore, or if I were someone he didn't want.  I prayed, and God did not seem to answer me; my hurts and pains were not quickly going away.  I thought God had left me. - - In the midst of these thoughts I remember a pastor telling me, "If God were through with you, you would not be worried about it or wanting anything to do with him. The desire you fel for him and for growth can onlyl come from him and his Spirit.  [see John 6:44]
-
How People Grow
 Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy