Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Love - by Jaeson Ma - Incredible! - 9/8/2009

Today's Mental Image:
The Faces of Human Love
|
The following is a Facebook entry from our friend from Vietnam, Ha Truong:
I came across this video on youtube because SNSD Tiffany recommended it.
although I am not truly a Christian, but that doesn't matter. this is a great song with meaningful lyrics that I think you should listen to if you have time... I did and I've been listening to this song repeatedly in the last 1.5 hours. and I even decided to post this video on here before I go to bed...
Jaeson Ma's first single "LOVE" Music Video. NOW OUT ON iTUNES! Purchase the single here: http://itunes.com/jaesonma Directed and compiled by: Hosanna Wong Edited by: AJ Colamay and Joel Buena Vista ...
-
Comments:   Nathan Oyen likes this.
                      Linh Nguyennow u get me into this song T.T
                      its reli gud ^^

-
We need to quit reducing God's love to the same dynamics as human love.
And - we need to lift up human love to be like God's love!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy