Thursday, December 3, 2009

From The Mouth Of Babes - 12/3/2009

Today's Mental Image:

Somebody's Got To Tell The World

Go Tell The People Today


One of my wife Patti's favorite musical programs is
THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.
We first heard it performed by
the High School choir
in Riverton, KS.

Later we found a recording of the total program by
Sandi Patti.  My Patti gets it out every year
and plays it over and over again.

One of the  most energetic songs on the album is
"Somebody's Got To Tell The World."
The little girls on the video below
catch the energy well.

Then Said I, "Here Am I!"
"Send Me!"

What a gift to God it would be if this Christmas we
competed with each other for opportunities -
jumping up and down screaming
 to God -
"Here Am I!  Send Me!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy