Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Was Waiting For A Supernatural Zap - 12/2/2009

Today's Mental Image:

God's Contingency Plan ??


God's Plan A:  People

I was waiting for God to give me his grace through supernatural zapping; he was giving it to me through his people. I was waiting for him to speak to me directly; he was speaking to me through his people. I was waiting for him to give me direction in life; he was the strength behind the direction people were giving me. I was waiting for him to heal my depression; he sent special people to comfort me.

I have come to understand that -


In God There Is No Plan B
-
GRACE and PEOPLE
 Were
GOD'S PLAN A
from before the Creation


Grace IS IS NOT God's Plan B


If you get off the track,
If you fail,
If you sin - even grossly,
There is no Plan B.
so
Repent, turn  -
Accept Christ's Redemption.

and
Get Back On Plan A
He's waiting for you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy