Friday, March 26, 2010

When God Cried!

(From My Own Life)


When God Cried!

In 2006 and 2007, I had a hole torn in my heart so big, if it were possible, even God would escape. But that's not possible.

I remember one night in the hospital when I cried all night, "I wanna' go home. God, I just wanna' go home." And it wasn't my earth home I was talking about. "I wanna' go home."

Then, in the still of the hospital, before John came to sit with me, God was there. He leaned over me. Surrounded me with his arms.  And said, "I know."

Kneeling with me, sitting surrounding me, his face on my hair, his hands wrapped around holding my shoulders, he cried. God cried with me. When I cried, God cried.

It was the most wonderful comfort in despair and pain I have ever know. "Not now son," he said. Then holding me God cried!

click bar for a beautiful song about another man's experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy