Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An Intra-church War


He Went To Look For Fruit But Did Not Find Any
  • The vine said to the grape, you don't look like me, taste like me, and you use up all my sap...
            Thus ended fruitfulness.

  • The grape said to the vine, you are too fibrous and stiff, stuck in the mud - I am the future, I don't need you...
         Thus ended fruitfulness.
          by Mark Adams


 Isaiah 5:1-2a
New International Version (NIV)

1 I will sing for the one I love
a song about his vineyard:
My loved one had a vineyard
on a fertile hillside.
2 He dug it up and cleared it of stones
and planted it with the choicest vines.
He built a watchtower in it
and cut out a winepress as well.

Then he looked for a crop of good grapes...


 
Photos:
Dead Vines by Ms. Cheez Veeus All rights reserved @flickr.com
Grapes and Evergreen by Chris Campbell @flickr.com
Freedom-020 by Historic Trinity All rights reserved @flickr.com
Grapevine by K8tilyn @flickr.com
TobyMac with Diverse City Band [DCWW Tour 2005] by nashgirl @flickr.comOn the vine by LensENVY  @flickr.com
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy