Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hope When God Lifts His Punishment

The Minor Prophets Speak To Today


   I Will Rescue My People

Zechariah 8:7-13 NLT

____________________________________________________________

I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing.
____________________________________________________________

Evidences of the Lord's Hand Withdrawn


There were no jobs and no money to hire people or animals.

No traveler was safe from the enemy, for there were enemies on all sides.

I turned everyone against each other.

Among the other nations, your nations became symbols of a cursed nation.

I was determined to punish you when your ancestors angered me, and I did not change my mind, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. 


Be strong and finish the task! 


Be strong, be faithful, and get on with rebuilding the Church as the prophets have been warning you to do!

I will not treat the remnant of my people as I treated them before, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

They will be my people, and I will be faithful and just toward them as their God.

I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing.


HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD TO THE CHURCHES TODAY!

If you take actions now, I will rebuild your nations as well!

What will be your response?



Photo Credits:
I Will Rescue You by Wayne Anson Some Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy